GET MY DRIFT rustic driftwood furniture has been sanded, molded and coated with a ‘high quality’ semi transparent oil based stain to create a uniform wood color which should last a long time.
IF YOUR BENCH/CHAIR IS USED INDOORS IT WILL MAINTAIN ITS COLORING FOREVER. IF USED OUTDOORS, FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS TO PRESERVE YOUR DRIFTWOOD CREATION AND MAINTAIN THE EXISTING WOOD COLORING FOREVER:
- Purchase a garden ‘pressure pump’ sprayer 1/2 gallon or 1 gallon size. ($9.00)
- Purchase a gallon of Thompson’s Water Seal, Waterproof PLUS, CLEAR wood protector. ($14.00)
- Fill garden ‘pressure pump’ sprayer with approximately ¼ gallon, pump to pressurize and spray the entire surface of the driftwood bench/chair.
- The entire process takes about five minutes and should be done at least once a year. Each spray coating should take less than ¼ gallon so you should be good for four or five years with just one gallon.
- This simple process will preserve the woods color and stain and prevent mildew.
ENJOY YOUR RUSTIC DRIFTWOOD FURNITURE FOREVER